Forest County Department of Veterans Affairs
526 Elm Street #3
Tionesta, PA 16353
Eric Cepek, Director of Veterans Affairs
Hours of Operation:
- Tionesta: Monday - Thursday 10 AM to 3 PM BY APPOINTMENT ONLY by calling 814-755-3404, or by email. Location of appointment will be determined at time of call.
- Marienville: Friday 10 AM to 3 PM BY APPOINTMENT ONLY in the Forest County Transportation Building by calling 814-755-3404 or by email.
Services Offered: The Veterans Affairs office provides assistance to Forest County Veterans in the following areas:
- Emergency Assistance
- Real Estate Tax Exemption
- Obtaining Birth & Death Records
- Pensions (both service-related and non-service)
- Burial Allowance and Grave Markers
- Discharge Certificates
- Medical Assistance and Transportation to Medical Facilities
- Completing various Veterans Administration forms